Friday, November 12, 2010

the changing of the seasons...


Oct. 16, 2010
the family came to visit for the reunion...and it was awesome.


i got locked out of the cabin, so i wrote a poem...

Something about the fall…
I can feel that a change is coming in the bite of the morning air, and part of me is battling if I should let it take me there.
Because there’s something different about this season, what it is I’m yet to know, but I see it in the changing leaves and feel it as the wind blows.
I will embrace the newness of this season and let the old fall to the ground like leaves.
Because the same one who turns the summer to fall grants a faith that captivates me.
Though this morning air is cooler and the trees have changed their shade, I like this season of the fall, and in all its glory l’m not afraid.
The mystery of the fall, I cannot help but know,
That it was to change me like the leaves and ready me for winter snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment